It is possible to disable UAC for selected Applications in Vista.
1) Download and install the Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.0.
2) In the Start menu, locate the new folder. Find the shortcut icon for Compatibility Administrator. Right click it and clik Run as administrator.
3) In the left hand pane, right-click on the database under Custom Databases and select Create New, and select Application Fix.
4) Enter the name and other details of the application you want to alter behavior on and then browse to it to select it. Click Next.
5) Click Next until you are in the Compatibility Fixes screen.
6) On the Compatibility Fixes screen, find the item RunAsInvoker, and check it.
7) Click Next and then Finish.
8) Select File and Save As. Save the file as a filename.SDB type file in a directory you will easily find it.
9) Copy the
10) Click Start>All Programs>Accessories. Right click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
11) Run the command below:
For example, if you saved the .SDB file as abc.sdb in the c:\Windows folder, the command should be like this:
It should prompt: Installation of
More at KB946932 (Microsoft Knowledge base ).
Souce : here