There are so many nice & beautiful firefox themes scattered all over
the internet. You install a firefox theme while you are online & later
loose everything when you have to reinstall your OS.
So you have to redownload those themes again. My purpose for starting this thread is to save & use those cool themes later when you have to reinstall your OS or your firefox & themes installation goes bad so that you donn't have redownload or reinstall those themes again.
Here We Go:
1. Download & save your desired themes (those are available in .jar files)
from firefox official website or any other website using opera, IE,
safari, Koqueror etc. (If U can use firefox to download & save those
theme ie .jar files no problem but donn't install)
Just remember download & save those files into your hard disk
2. Open the folder where U have downloaded those files & open Firefox. Go to
Tools > Addons > & click on Themes. now minimize firefox but keep the Addons window open.
3. Now keep open the folder on which you have downloaded those themes (if that folder
is not already opened) and the addon window side by side or keep maximize both.
4. Now drag and & drop your desired theme file into left pan of the theme manager. You will
be prompted to install that theme. Install that theme & restart firefox.
5. Now again go to Tools > Addon > Themes and on the left pan you should see your desired
theme. Select that & click use theme or double click on that theme.
6. Restart firefox & you are ready to go. ENJOY.
Tested with firefox 220.127.116.11 on windows xp sp2