See I Have Not Tried This
But I Got A Link To Create Windows Xp Bootable CDSource http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
Requirements to build:
1. The files from your Windows Installation CD-Rom.
Supported Windows versions are:
* Windows XP Home Edition (must be slip streamed with Service Pack 1 or higher)
* Windows XP Professional (must be slip streamed with Service Pack 1 or higher)
* Windows Server 2003, Web Edition
* Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition
* Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition
2. PE Builder runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/BartPE systems.
3. CD/DVD writer if you want to creat a bootable CD/DVD.
This page will help you create your very first BartPE CD. It assumes that you are using Windows XP.
1. Make sure that your system has about 500MB of free disk space!
2. Download the latest PE Builder version (self-installing package) and install it.
3. Start PE Builder (pebuilder.exe). When you start PE Builder for the first time it will ask if you agree with the license agreement.
4. Now PE Builder will ask to search for windows installation files. If you don't have your windows XP setup/installation files on your system you must insert the original Microsoft Windows XP installation/setup CD at this point. The files you have at c:\windows are not installation files. They are your already installed files! Click "yes" to start searching. PE Builder will now search all fixed- and CD-Rom drives for Windows installation files. This will take some time. When more than one valid location is found, a dialog will appear where you can select which location you want to use.
5. At the main PE Builder dialog, select the "Burn to CD/DVD" option. When you are using an erasable medium, make sure that the "AutoErase RW" option is enabled. The "burn using" option should be set to "StarBurn". Select your CD writer device from the Device list.
6. Hit the "build" button. PE Builder will now ask you to create a BartPE directory, answer with "yes".
7. The license for your Microsoft Windows XP product is shown. Read it and agree to it to continue.
8. PE Builder will now start building BartPE. This will take a few minutes. You will see a lot of files getting copied and/or decompressed, the ISO image build and the data recorded to your CD/DVD writer. If the data verify was correct and there where no errors reported you can boot the CD/DVD!
Download PE Builder v3.1.10a - self-installing package - if you are unsure what you need to download, get this!
Download PE Builder v3.1.10a - zip package (3.23MB)
Post: View PE Builder v3.1.10a release postings on "The CD Forum"
Download PE Builder v3.1.10 - self-installing package
Download PE Builder v3.1.10 - zip package (3.23MB)
Post: View PE Builder v3.1.10 release postings on "The CD Forum"
Download PE Builder v3.1.9 - self-installing package
Download PE Builder v3.1.9 - zip package (3.12MB)
Post: View PE Builder v3.1.9 release postings on "The CD Forum"
Download PE Builder v3.1.3 - self-installing package
Download PE Builder v3.1.3 zip package (2.74MB)
If you have any problems or questions about PE Builder here is where you can get more information:
* Make sure you have the latest version, goto http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/ and check.
* Read the PE Builder webpage. Take special notice of the FAQ page.
* Browse the CD forum. Read/search the "Windows PE" and "PE Builder" forum and if you problem is not listed, become a "member" so you can post a question in the "PE Builder" forum.
*Please do not contact Microsoft for support on the preinstallation environment that has been created by PE Builder!Microsoft does not provide support for PE Builder or for the preinstallation environment created by PE Builder